Edit your children's book to genius in only a week.(If you've already read the book, please click here to leave a review,
or scroll down to sign up for updates, weekly tips and freebies.)
Read an excerpt: Choosing vocabulary that dazzles your reader.
If the world can be created in seven days, surely seven days is enough time to make your raw children's story really sing.
Straight from the Write Kids' Books blog, children's writer and editor Jennifer Tzivia MacLeod guides you through an intense seven days getting your manuscript ready for publishing.
Feed your story into the Seven Day Manuscript Machine and crank the handle to ...
- Unscramble and pump up 3D characters
- Zoom in on precise vocabulary that delights readers
- Sculpt your story's natural breakpoints and flow
- Weed out the clichés that kill your originality
- Polish your plot to a shine
Available now in paperback and digital versions.
(If you ever get sick of hearing from me, you can always unsubscribe. But then I'll miss you.)